Professional grade applications especially developed for Dispatch centres and Control rooms to monitor and manage your two-way radio system.
TRBOnet Dispatch Systems
There are many possible reasons to choose TRBOnet products. The fact that they’ve been delivering high quality products and services to customers in over 150 countries around the globe is probably the most essential one. They were one of the first companies to launch a pure IP dispatch console with enhanced capabilities, which has completely changed the industry for computer aided dispatch systems.
TRBOnet Enterprise is a feature-rich and robust control room solution designed to work with DMR MOTOTRBO and DIMETRA Express two-way radio systems of any size and complexity. The software was first launched in 2008 and has become one of the leading dispatch systems in the world.
This state-of-the-art IP-based dispatch system offers a wide choice of additional modules, which means that it can be tailored to individual requirements. The intuitive GUI greatly reduces learning time and allows operators to concentrate on tasks that matter. The IP nature of this product makes it extremely flexible and scalable, so your system can grow up with your requirements.
TRBOnet Enterprise include many modules that can meet virtually any requirements and some of them are,
TRBOnet Voice Recorder
TRBOnet Voice Recorder for MOTOTRBO is an easy-to-use application that enables recording of voice calls over IP and control radios and provides tools for efficient searching. Voice Recorder is capable of multiple functions including, but not limited to:
- Voice recording over IP. Unlike most voice recording solutions on the market, TRBOnet Voice Recorder does not require control (donor) radios. For such MOTOTRBO radio networks as Single Site, IPSC, Capacity Plus or Linked Capacity Plus, it is possible to use the IP interface to record voice calls. At the same time, you can still use the RF link (via control radios), if the direct IP connection is not available.
- Time stamps, call types, calling and called party IDs and other useful information allows you to find any recording in no time.
- Embedded audio player for instant playback. You can select one or several recordings and play them back in the application.
- Support for TNA and WAV audio formats. While WAV files are supported by virtually any audio player, the TNA format provides better compression ratio without losing any important information.
- Ability to add searchable comments to any voice call.
HYTERA Smart Dispatch
PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT OF YOUR HYTERA DMR CONVENTIONAL RADIO NETWORK
The Hytera Smart Dispatch application is not a single module, but a group of components that can be built up to a system, based on subscriber size, topology and coverage requirements. It can be configured as a small single-site system, up to a large multi-site, cross-country network system. All configurations can easily be managed through a remote configuration tool.
Developed in accordance with the digital ETSI radio standard DMR, the Hytera Smart Dispatch application is designed as an efficient communication and support tool to manage and direct all your DMR conventional Tier II radio subscribers. With its client-server architecture, its modular design and its Voice-over-IP support (VoIP), Hytera Smart Dispatch offers you the latest dispatching features in one software solution.
VOIJAVU Two-Way Radio / Telephone Voice Logging and Recording Systems
Whatever the industry, whatever the application, whatever the recording challenge – VOIJAVU® has the functionality, resilience, and connectivity that your business needs.
Do you have a two-way radio system?
Do you deal with clients over the telephone?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you need to know about VOIJAVU® the affordable and effective two-way radio and telephone voice logging and recording system.